- 09 Aug 09 -
Version 0.3.2 is coming soon.
* Bug-fix: hashlib++ is more stable on 64Bit systems.
* Added testing methods to test the specific hash-functions on the target platform.
Stay tuned for version 0.3.2.
- 17 Feb 08 -
Version 0.3.1 is ready.
This is basically a bugfix-release.
* Added hl_types.h which defines basic typdefs to avoid compile-errors on some systems.
* Added DEBUG flag to the Unix-Makefile
* Added hashlibpp.h which is just an include-wrapper.
- 11 Jan 08 -
Here is hashlib++ release 0.3.
Changelog for the new version:
* SHA384 and SHA512 support has been added to hashlib++.
* Throwing exceptions allow better error-handling.
* Bug fixes.
- 17 Oct 07 -
The second release has been published: hashlib++ VERSION 0.2 is available. Improvements for the new version:
* ! SHA256 support has been added to hashlib++ !
* Added a Linux/FreeBSD makefile and a "Setup.exe" for Windows to build/install hashlib++ as a static library.
* All files have been renamed using the prefix "hl_" to prevent name collisions.
* Replaced sprintf by using an ostringstream to format the hash to a hex string.
- 22 Sep 07 -
hashlib++ VERSION 0.1 has been released. It supports easy MD5 and SHA1 hash creation and works on 32- and 64-Bit platforms.
- 20 Sep 07 -
hashlib2plus.sourceforge.net is online. This website provides several information about the hashlib++ project.
The first release VERSION 0.1 will be available in a few days. By now you can checkout the HEAD via SVN.
news about HEAD